Whether you’re looking for a new heating system or just in need of a repair, we can help. Call Baker Mechanical Services and experience for yourself why our customers recommend us to everyone they know. You’ll experience excellent customer service, high-quality workmanship, d fair pricing every time. Our service techs are certified, experienced and knowledgeable to ensure that our customer is well taken care of the first time.
We install, service and repair ALL makes of equipment. We have the expertise to work on equipment that may be 100 years old or brand new. We have the
service manuals for most of the equipment in use today.
A regular checkup can save you money – here are some of the steps we take:
- Clean and overhaul your fuel-fired boiler or furnace before the heating season. Less soot means more efficiency.
- Check operating controls and safety devices annually.
- Inspect systems for damage and leakage.
- Clean the coils in heating and air conditioning systems to maximize system capacity and efficiency.
- Inspect ducts and piping for missing or damaged insulation.
- Adjust temperature and humidity setpoints seasonally.
- Check for obstructions that block air flow around radiators, intakes and diffusers.
- Replace air filters – Your system will work better and a good air filter will improve your air quality.
- Analyze equipment repairs Sometimes it is better to upgrade the equipment. Inexpensive modifications such as installing programmable thermostats and cleaning or replacing your filters can often reduce your energy costs.
Dependable Emergency Service 24/7
When an emergency arises – you need attention immediately. With our statewide service team, your call for help is answered quickly by knowledgeable and specially trained, licensed personnel.